[Opendnssec-user] RE: Enforcer NG alpha-3 snapshot

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Mon Jun 18 16:36:25 UTC 2012

Dear OpenDNSSEC Users,

As you may have seen we have now released the alpha-3 snapshot of the development version of the Enforcer NG.

Whilst *not* yet production ready it now addresses two key design goals, namely:

* Support for a large number of zones (of the order of 50,000 concurrent zones).
* Support for multiple rollover types.

The major changes over the alpha-2 snapshot are the implementation of both MySQL and SQLite database backends and support for pre-generation of keys on the HSM. For details see: http://svn.opendnssec.org/tags/OpenDNSSEC-2.0.0a3/NEWS

Since this is a major enhancement to OpenDNSSEC we welcome and encourage adventurous users to play with, test and provide feedback on this snapshot at this early stage!

Regards

Sara.