[Opendnssec-user] Re: New project manager

Sara Dickinson sara at sinodun.com
Fri Jun 15 11:07:35 UTC 2012

Dear OpenDNSSEC Users,

Firstly I would like to take this opportunity to thank Rickard for the
excellent job he has done as Project Manager for ODS over the last few years.
His depth and breadth of knowledge of DNSSEC and OpenDNSSEC have been
key to the success of the project.

Secondly - to introduce myself a little. I have quite a diverse background
including systems analyst, software engineer and project manager. I have
worked in mobile technologies (GSM), investment banking and the oil industry
but two and half years ago co-founded Sinodun which is a research and
development company based in the UK focussed on internet protocols.

And lastly to say please feel free to contact me directly about any OpenDNSSEC
related issues. I look forward to working with you all.

Best regards

Sara.

--
Sara Dickinson