[Opendnssec-user] New project manager

Rickard Bellgrim rickard at opendnssec.org
Fri Jun 15 07:43:11 UTC 2012

Dear OpenDNSSEC users

Since 2008, starting with my Master's Thesis on DNSSEC and DKIM, I
have been working for .SE. After the thesis I started to develop
SoftHSM and in January 2009 I became the project manager of
OpenDNSSEC. Then in May 2011 I switched job to Certezza and became an
IT Security Consultant. However, I still had the project manager role
until we could find a good replacement.

This is why I would like to introduce Sara Dickinson as the new
project manager of OpenDNSSEC. I still have some hours for maintaining
SoftHSM, give training courses, or assisting the project. So you may
see my hanging around in the background.

Sara, perhaps you would like to introduce yourself?