[Opendnssec-user] Re: New project manager

Sander Smeenk ssmeenk at freshdot.net
Fri Jun 15 15:03:10 UTC 2012

Quoting Sara Dickinson (sara at sinodun.com):

> Firstly I would like to take this opportunity to thank Rickard for the
> excellent job he has done as Project Manager for ODS over the last few
> years.

Seconded!
Thank you Rickard, and all the other developers involved in creating
OpenDNSSEC! Though we all like to bitch a lot when it breaks, i think
none of us would ever manage to pull this off on their own! :)

Welcome Sara!
I'm not at all up-to-speed on the exact composition of the OpenDNSSEC
team - but i'm a happy OpenDNSSEC user, experienced Linux engineer
and general (DNS(SEC)) nerd. :)

With regards,
-Sander.