[Opendnssec-user] MySQL server has gone away

Thomas E. list at crashcom.info
Tue Nov 7 09:22:25 UTC 2017

Hello again,

I found this was already a topic in this list:

https://lists.opendnssec.org/pipermail/opendnssec-user/2017-March/003974.html

Sorry, for that.

I think the explanation for my problem is that the mysql 8 hours default
timeout exceeds. As I have only one zone configured at the moment there
are no queries in the meantime.
I set the wait_timeout value to 86400. I guess this will solve the problem.

Thanks,
Thomas