[Opendnssec-user] Zone stuck, not updating

Havard Eidnes he at uninett.no
Thu Oct 23 20:17:14 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm using DNS zone transfers in and out of OpenDNSSEC with OpenDNSSEC
version 1.4.6.  It looks like one of the zones have become wedged, and
OpenDNSSEC refuses to transfer a new copy, despite a new SOA being
announced via DNS notify.  ods-signerd logs:

<timestamp+host> ods-signerd: [query] ignore notify from a.b.c.d: zone xxx.yyy.no transfer in progress

What makes it think it's currently transferring the zone, and is there
something I can do to clear that state?  I've done a full restart of
OpenDNSSEC via "ods-control stop" and "ods-control start", to no
avail.

Regards,

- Håvard