[Opendnssec-user] TMP files missing

Jens Link lists at quux.de
Thu Apr 24 07:42:33 UTC 2014

Hi,

im just trying to setup / debug OpenDNSSEC 1.4.5 (on SLES with a self
build package).

When should the files in WorkingDir like example.com.xafr be createtd?
When I create the zone or when the first AXFR happens?

On the incoming side everything seems to be fine but example.com.xafr
isn't there (I see "can not be opened" in the log with debugging turned
on. Filesystem permessions look fine to me and as opendnsec user I can
touch / create files in the WorkingDir.

Any hints?

Thanks

Jens