[Opendnssec-user] TMP files missing

Matthijs Mekking matthijs at nlnetlabs.nl
Thu Apr 24 12:29:26 UTC 2014

Hi Jens,

On 04/24/2014 09:42 AM, Jens Link wrote:
> Hi,
>
> im just trying to setup / debug OpenDNSSEC 1.4.5 (on SLES with a self
> build package).
>
> When should the files in WorkingDir like example.com.xafr be createtd?
> When I create the zone or when the first AXFR happens?

The file example.com.xfrd should be created when the first successful
zone transfer has been received. If this is not the case, please turn up
the verbosity and look what is going wrong.

The signer will read the example.com.xfrd file to update the zone with
the new contents, following by signing them. This will result in an
example.com.axfr file (if you are using DNS output adapter), and an
example.com.ixfr file on subsequent updates.

Best regards,
  Matthijs