[Opendnssec-user] Migration from 1.3.8 to 1.4.01a

Fred Zwarts (KVI) F.Zwarts at KVI.nl
Tue Jun 26 09:45:46 UTC 2012

In a separate server we run OpenDNSSEC with a configuration mirroring the
configuration of our master DNS server for testing purposes. In this system
we tried to upgrade from version 1.3.8 to 1.4.01a. When we try to start
OpenDNSSEC, we see the message:

ERROR: database version number incompatible with software; require 3, found
2. Please run the migration scripts

I was not able to find the documentation about migration scripts. Could
someone help me to point to the documentation? Where are these migration
scripts and how am I supposed to run them?

Fred.Zwarts.