[Opendnssec-user] key for ripe

Bas van den Dikkenberg bas at dikkenberg.net
Wed Jun 20 12:32:06 UTC 2012

Thanks found it

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: opendnssec-user-bounces at lists.opendnssec.org [mailto:opendnssec-user-bounces at lists.opendnssec.org] Namens Sander Smeenk
Verzonden: woensdag 20 juni 2012 14:28
Aan: opendnssec-user at lists.opendnssec.org
Onderwerp: Re: [Opendnssec-user] key for ripe

Quoting Bas van den Dikkenberg (bas at dikkenberg.net):

> How do i get the value of reverse dns zone for ripe out opendnssec DB ?
> If want to use dnsec for my reverse zone in need to put ds-rdata in the ripe db.
> How do I get the needed sting for ripe ?

You should have your in-addr.arpa zone configured in OpenDNSSEC. It works just like regular domain names so it should have a KSK and a ZSK if you look them up:

 $ ods-ksmutil key list --zone $your_in.addr.arpa.zone

Refer to the ods-ksmutil manual page to find out how to get the DS records! (Tip: see 'key export')

With regards,
-Sander.