[Opendnssec-user] OpenDNSSEC User Survey

Patrik Wallström patrik.wallstrom at iis.se
Tue Jun 12 14:02:30 UTC 2012

Dear all,

we have been debating within the OpenDNSSEC project if we really should maintain all the OS platforms that we currently do maintain. But we decided to ask our users which version they run in order to reach a conclusion. I have added some other questions for you in our little survey in order to improve other things within the project as well. So please help us by filling out this form:

https://stiftelsense.wufoo.com/forms/opendnssec-user-survey/

A summary of the results will be sent back to this list.

Thank you very much!

If you have other types of issues with the software, you are of course more than welcome to use this list.

--
Patrik Wallström
Project Manager, R&D
E-mail: patrik.wallstrom at iis.se