[Opendnssec-user] FW: Problem with opendensec signer Segmentation fault

Matthijs Mekking matthijs at NLnetLabs.nl
Tue Oct 25 07:28:54 UTC 2011

This seems to be the same issue as Casper Gielen mentioned:
Signer crash on *.backup after upgrade 1.2 -> 1.3

http://lists.nominet.org.uk/pipermail/opendnssec-user/2011-September/001371.html

It is fixed in the repository and will be in the upcoming 1.3.3 release.

Best regards,
  Matthijs