[Opendnssec-user] FW: Problem with opendensec signer Segmentation fault

Matthijs Mekking matthijs at NLnetLabs.nl
Mon Oct 24 14:22:45 UTC 2011

Hi Bas,

This zonefile seems to be working for me. Could I get the unsigned
zonefiles (off-list) to see whether the problem might be in the zonefiles?

Otherwise: could you try and run it with valgrind? Could you send me the
verbose log messages that are put in syslog?

Thanks for you report.

Best regards,
  Matthijs