[Opendnssec-user] SoftHSM v2

Maarten Bodewes maarten.bodewes at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 13:36:23 UTC 2011

Hi OpenDNS Sec list,

I'm currently looking into software PKCS#11 providers, only to find
you're more or less the only running candidate. Except for some very
specific requirements (Elliptic Curve) the specs for SoftHSM v2 sound
very promising, and mostly match the ones I am looking for.

Is there any time schedule available for SoftHSM v2? Is there any
(unfinished) design to look at? What are the conditions for me (or the
company I work for, Morpho bv) to cooperate?

I'm a rather experienced developer with over 10 years of experience in
(mostly Java) development of security applications, including
standardization and certification.

Regards,
Maarten