[Opendnssec-user] Re: Summary of the RPM subject

Rachid Zarouali rzarouali at gmail.com
Tue May 11 08:11:13 UTC 2010

OK we are now 3 in the rpmodssec gitorious project:
rick, ville and I

if anyone else would like to go in, feel free to contact us :)

we will for now, focus on making better RPMS (src, specs ..) so they have a
chance to be included in EPEL repo.

one of the next steps, would be including some of our work in the opendnssec
tarball.

let's work in these for now :-)

Rachid