[Opendnssec-user] Re: Summary of the RPM subject

Tim Verhoeven tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com
Thu May 20 11:12:00 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm Tim Verhoeven. Besides my day-job at DNS.be (the .be TLD where we
will also be implementing DNSSEC) I am also a team-member of the
CentOS project. Therefore I can help getting OpenDNSSEC rpms into the
CentOS repositories.

I've also done a little work on making RPMS for SoftHSM (not yet for
OpenDNSSEC), but what is the current status/plan and how will the
sqlite issue (the fact that a newer version is needed) be handled ? To
get it into the CentOS repos some guidelines will need to be followed.
I willing to help, so what can I do ?

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Verhoeven - tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com - 0479 / 88 11 83

Hoping the problem  magically goes away  by ignoring it is the
(Linus Torvalds)