[Opendnssec-user] Re: Summary of the RPM subject

Rachid Zarouali rzarouali at gmail.com
Mon May 3 17:49:43 UTC 2010

hy all, well, i went ahead as they were not much activity since my
last mail regarding rpm distribution.
i've created a gitorious project, named: rpmodssec

rick,ville please create an account on www.gitorious.org, so i can add
you to the rpmodssec-dev-team group.

what i think we have to focus on is:
- following EPEL requirements as far as we can
- put available a koji building instance (i can built in my slicehost
instance for sometimes if you want).

if anyone want to participate feel free to get in touch with me :-)

for now i'm the admin of the rpmodssec,
but it will be some given the admin rights to those who are willing to
participate (4 of us max).

please participate and help us making opendnssec available for more
rpm distro :-)

Regards,
Rachid