[Opendnssec-user] hsm_get_slot_id(): could not find token with thename OpenDNSSEC

Rick Zijlker rick.zijlker at sidn.nl
Fri Mar 12 10:59:02 UTC 2010

Hey Migiel,

I see you haven't installed the database at the default location. Have
you changed your /etc/softhsm.conf file to point to this location?

Earlier "softhsm --init-token --slot 0 --label "OpenDNSSEC" " fixed the
response you got for me. Did you use the same Token label at
initialization as in your /etc/conf.xml repository? (
<TokenLabel>OpenDNSSEC</TokenLabel> )

Best regards,
Rick Zijlker