[Opendnssec-user] hsm_get_slot_id(): could not find token with the name OpenDNSSEC

Migiel de Vos migiel.devos at surfnet.nl
Fri Mar 12 10:52:43 UTC 2010

Hello,

I just installed "opendnssec-1.0.0" on debian unstable. When I try to
publish a key to the parent, running the following command:

ods-ksmutil key export --zone example.com"

I get this response:

SQLite database set to: /var/opendnssec/kasp.db
hsm_get_slot_id(): could not find token with the name OpenDNSSEC

Besides that i get this line in my syslog:

ods-ksmutil: SoftHSM: init: Wrong database schema version:
/var/lib/softhsm/slot0.db

Unfortunately i was unable to solve this problem.

Does someone know how i can fix this problem?

Regards,
Migiel de Vos