[Opendnssec-user] Error when running make

Sven-Åke Svensson sa at mbg.se
Thu Jan 14 13:40:52 UTC 2010

Hi

I am trying to build opendnssec but I get an error when I rum "make". I
run on a Cent OS Linux 2.6.18-164.el5.

I have installed dependencies by following the instructions on this
site. http://trac.opendnssec.org/wiki/Signer/Using/Installation/Dependencies

Configuring using "./configure" runs without error but make stops with
the follpwing lines:

../ksm/libksm.a(database_access_lite.o): In function
`DbExecuteSqlStatement':
/home/sven/opendnssec-1.0.0rc2/enforcer/ksm/database_access_lite.c:103:
undefined reference to `sqlite3_prepare_v2'

I tried to find something at Google but no luck.

Best regards

Sven-Åke