[Opendnssec-user] Summary of the RPM subject

Rachid Zarouali rzarouali at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 17:19:45 UTC 2010

Hy all,

after some threads about making rpms for RHEL/CentOS and maybe other rpm
related distro, i'd like to make a quick summary of what have been
discussed.

as today, there are 3 of us wiling to help making rpms: rick, ville and me.
the idea to coordonnate this work have been discussed (ville) as the idea to
create a github repo (ondrej) to synchronize all the work related to the rpm
things.

here is a quick list about things needed to be discussed or/and decided:
- creating a project aside of the opendnssec project to offer rpms related.
- merging with the opendnssec
- adding links to download rpms or to the rpm repo
- following the EPEL requirements so our project would be integrated in
redhat forks (Fedora,CentOS,RHEL...)

have i missed or misunderstood something ?

what do you guys think ?
what would be the best choices or you ?

Regards,
Rachid