[Softhsm-develop] Re: Update on wrap/unwrap

Petr Spacek pspacek at redhat.com
Tue Jul 22 11:37:00 UTC 2014

Hi Roland,

On 21.7.2014 17:03, Roland van Rijswijk - Deij wrote:
> First of all thanks for all the time you are putting into this, it is
> great to have new contributions to SoftHSM v2! Now, I'm going to ask for
> a little bit of your patience. I would like to ask Rickard Bellgrim to
> review the code before we merge it and to discuss implementation options
> with you. Unfortunately, Rickard is currently on holiday so this will
> take some time, I hope that is not too inconvenient for you. Rickard
> will be back in 3 weeks time (as of today).

I will keep it in mind, thank your for information.

Originally I was somehow hopping that we can polish and merge my patches this
week because I will be on vacation and later on FLOCK conference between
Saturday 2014-07-26 and Sunday 2014-08-10.

Anyway, I can live with my developer builds [1] for now. For me the hard
deadline is Thursday 2014-08-21. I would like to have everything in upstream
git at that time. What do you think? Is it possible?

(The other alternative is to patch upstream code in Fedora packages which is
undesirable. Fedora policy is to work with upstream as closely as possible.)

Have a nice day.

[1] https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/pspacek/

--
Petr Spacek  @  Red Hat