[Softhsm-develop] Update on wrap/unwrap

Roland van Rijswijk - Deij Roland.vanRijswijk at surfnet.nl
Mon Jul 21 15:03:47 UTC 2014

Hi Petr,

First of all thanks for all the time you are putting into this, it is
great to have new contributions to SoftHSM v2! Now, I'm going to ask for
a little bit of your patience. I would like to ask Rickard Bellgrim to
review the code before we merge it and to discuss implementation options
with you. Unfortunately, Rickard is currently on holiday so this will
take some time, I hope that is not too inconvenient for you. Rickard
will be back in 3 weeks time (as of today).

If I find some time myself to do the review I will do so, unfortunately
I cannot guarantee that I can find the time before Rickard is back, so
please bear with us.

Thanks again for contributing!

Best regards,

Roland