[Softhsm-develop] Re: Update on wrap/unwrap

Jerry Lundström jerry at opendnssec.org
Tue Jul 22 14:59:04 UTC 2014

Hi Petr,

On tis, 2014-07-22 at 13:37 +0200, Petr Spacek wrote:
> Anyway, I can live with my developer builds [1] for now. For me the hard
> deadline is Thursday 2014-08-21. I would like to have everything in upstream
> git at that time. What do you think? Is it possible?

Since SoftHSMv2 is still in alpha and new alpha release is easy and fast
to make but this still needs to be reviewed by Rickard. Seeing that he
should be back the week before your hard deadline there should be plenty
of time to get this in before that.

--
Jerry Lundström - OpenDNSSEC Developer
http://www.opendnssec.org/