[Opendnssec-user] Restarting 2.1.6 after long semi-idle...

Havard Eidnes he at uninett.no
Wed Feb 17 07:43:12 UTC 2021

Hm,

it looks like I'll have to follow up on this one, sadly.  I left
ods-signerd running overnight, and when I came to attend to it in
the morning it had crashed at exactly the same spot.  I found the
zone file it was working on at that time and moved it away
(forcing a re-transfer), but there were no *.xfrd-state files
around this time.

So...  Does anyone have any suggestions for how to narrow in on
the root cause of this problem, chase down the bad assumption,
and get it fixed?

Regards,

- Håvard