[Opendnssec-user] Problem with OpenBSD

Pavel Korovin p at tristero.se
Wed Apr 7 14:03:21 UTC 2021

Hi François,

I'm OpenDNSSec port maintainer. I'd like to move the discussion off the
list since it's port-specific, please reply directy, you can find my
e-mail in the output of `pkg_info opendnssec | grep Maintainer`.

I need the following info:

1. Contents of /etc/opendnssec/conf.xml Please remove PIN or any other sensitive
information.

2. Contents of /etc/softhsm2.conf

3. Output of `ls -al $tokendir`, where $tokendir is the location,
specified in directories.tokendir line of your /etc/softhsm2.conf

4. Output of `ls -al $hsmdatastore`, where $hsmdatastore is the location
specified in <Datastore> section of your /etc/opendnssec/conf.xml

Did you read /usr/local/share/doc/pkg-readmes/opendnssec?
I tried to make it comprehensive enough to get started.

--
With best regards,
Pavel Korovin