[Opendnssec-user] OpenDNSSEC 2.1.5 released

Fred. Zwarts F.Zwarts at KVI.nl
Thu Nov 7 10:57:13 UTC 2019

I see that the output of "ods-enforcer key list --verbose" has changed.
The column with header "Date of next transition:" does not show dates
any more. No problem, I think, because "ods-enforcer queue" shows dates.
But shouldn't the header of the column match its content?