[Opendnssec-user] OpenDNSSEC 2.1.5 released
Berry A.W. van Halderen
berry at nlnetlabs.nl
Tue Nov 5 21:46:52 UTC 2019
Version 2.1.5 of OpenDNSSEC has been released today.
The previous release fixed an important issue, but unfortunately left in
a memory leak, which this release fixes. This release of 2.1.5 fixes the
memory issue, along with some additional issues primarily relating to
minor migration improvements and configuration.
The 2.1.5 release is available immediately from the download site.
Installations still on the 1.4 release should really upgrade to this
version as it has been tested enough by major players.
- SUPPORT-245: Resolve memory leak in signer introduced in 2.1.4.
- SUPPORT-244: Don’t require Host and Port to be specified in conf.xml
when migrating with a MySQL-based enforcer database backend.
- Allow for MySQL database to pre-exist when performing a migration,
and be a bit more verbose during migration.
- Fix AllowExtraction tag in configuration file definition.
- SUPPORT-242: Skip over EDNS cookie option.
- SUPPORT-240: Prevent exit of enforcer daemon upon interrupted
interaction with CLI commands (when having > 1000 zones.
- Corrected some error messages.
The OpenDNSSEC Team.
More information about the Opendnssec-user