[Opendnssec-user] Status of OpenDNSSEC

Gavin Brown gavin.brown at centralnic.com
Wed Sep 26 14:34:30 UTC 2018

Hi Berry,

> Lately we have had only a few bugs on the existing versions.  Apart from
> one issue, they we'ren't too urgent to push out updates.
>
> Meanwhile were doing a major feature; fast updates.
> Allowing changes (by IXFR, DNS updates or webservice) to pass through
> the signer within at most minutes.  This is proving to be a big change
> and we also had a member leaving making it all the more work.  But with
> active development in place.

Thanks for the update. As some who relies on ODS it's very reassuring to
hear that it's not been forgotten about! If active development is going
on, why isn't the GitHub repository updating? Is it just a mirror?

G.

--
Gavin Brown
Chief Technology Officer

CentralNic Group plc is a company registered in England and Wales with
company number 8576358. Registered Offices: 35-39 Moorgate, London,
EC2R 6AR.