[Opendnssec-user] enforce zone looping?

Yuri Schaeffer yuri at nlnetlabs.nl
Tue Nov 14 19:30:41 UTC 2017

> Again the tasked has shifted to the future. This happens every minute and just keeps going. It looks like some kind of 'enforcement loop'.
>
> Any thoughts?

Yes. Not a loop but a 1 minute backoff. It seems to want to do something
but fails so it schedules a retry in a minute. Suspects are a database
connection that gone away, isn't writeable or the HSM not reachable etc.
I'm afraid you have to go over the logs.

Note: You can change the verbosity of the running daemon with
	ods-enforcer verbosity

//Yuri