[Opendnssec-user] OpenDNSSEC 2.1.0 released

Fred.Zwarts F.Zwarts at KVI.nl
Thu Mar 2 11:55:20 UTC 2017

"Wytze van der Raay"  schreef in bericht
news:aed42a16-7350-722a-eb6c-94656cc3c81f at deboca.net...

>Hi Fred,
>
>On 03/02/2017 11:27 AM, Fred.Zwarts wrote:
>> Then there was a fatal error:
>> janitor.c:54:23: fatal error: libunwind.h: No such file or directory
>> #include <libunwind.h>
>>                       ^
>> compilation terminated.
>>
>> Does it mean that we have to install additional packages? If yes, which
>> ones?
>>
>> I tried to build it on a SLES system:
>> SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 12 (x86_64)
>> VERSION = 12
>> PATCHLEVEL = 2
>
>You need to run "zypper install libunwind-devel" on SUSE systems.
>
>Regards,
>Wytze van der Raay

Thanks. After the installation of the "libunwind-devel" package "make" ran
without further problems.