[Opendnssec-user] OpenDNSSEC 2.1.0 released

Berry A.W. van Halderen berry at nlnetlabs.nl
Thu Mar 2 11:31:57 UTC 2017

On 03/02/2017 12:09 PM, Wytze van der Raay wrote:
> Hi Fred,
>
> On 03/02/2017 11:27 AM, Fred.Zwarts wrote:
>> Then there was a fatal error:
>> janitor.c:54:23: fatal error: libunwind.h: No such file or directory
>> #include <libunwind.h>

Thanks for reporting it.  Unwind is not necessary, for some reason
the configure script has detected the availability of it, but then
failed to use it, or some detection bug from our side.  I've not
included SuSE on our test platforms, the other platforms do not
have this problem shown.
Hopefully we can track it down later such that it indeed is optional,
as it should be.

\Berry