[Opendnssec-user] ods-ksmutil key ds-seen fails

Emil Natan shlyoko at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 08:54:48 UTC 2017

Hi Berry,

Thank you for your response. The problem is solved, here are few details.

The problem appeared on a fresh install based on Ubuntu 16.04 and MySQL
version 5.7.19 installed from package. ONLY_FULL_GROUP_BY is not set in any
of the configuration files, but it's hardcoded somewhere.
The solution that worked for me which I found here (
https://serverpilot.io/community/articles/how-to-disable-strict-mode-in-mysql-5-7.html)
was:

Create file /etc/mysql/conf.d/disable_strict_mode.cnf and add the following
2 lines:

[mysqld]
sql_mode=IGNORE_SPACE,NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,NO_ZERO_DATE,ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION

Then restart the MySQL service:

# service mysql restart

Hope that helps others.
Thank you.