[Opendnssec-user] OpenDNSSEC 1.4.13 released
yuri at nlnetlabs.nl
Fri Jan 20 15:26:52 UTC 2017
Hereby we announce the OpenDNSSEC 1.4.13 release. It includes a small
number of bug fixes and no migration steps are needed. Some minor code
adjustments where made to make linking to OpenSSL 1.1.0 possible.
NOTICE: This release is signed by our new (Jan 11th) PGP key.
* OPENDNSSEC-778: Double NSEC3PARAM record after resalt.
* OPENDNSSEC-853: Fixed serial_xfr_acquired not updated in state file.
* Wrong error was sometimes being print on failing TCP connect.
* Add support for OpenSSL 1.1.0.
* OPENDNSSEC-866: Script for migration between MySQL and SQLite was
* Checksum SHA256:
The OpenDNSSEC team
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 195 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Opendnssec-user