[Opendnssec-user] OpenDNSSEC 2.1.0 released

Volker Janzen voja at voja.de
Fri Apr 28 12:58:30 UTC 2017

Hi Yuri,

I followed the discussion on the upgrade path of some users. Today I had
a look at my OpenDNSSEC version. It's 1.4.6 because it's the Debian
jessie package. When I look at the upcoming stretch release, there will
be 2.0.4. Are there any binary packages available for running the 2.1.x
versions on Debian/Ubuntu?

I now see an issue on the path how to update and maintain a current
OpenDNSSEC version.

Any suggestions? Am I required to compile OpenDNSSEC myself? I made some
bad experiences with self-compiling when I started using OpenDNSSEC.

Kind regards,
    Volker