[Opendnssec-user] Date of next transition: now

Sebastian Wiesinger sebastian at karotte.org
Tue Apr 25 12:13:11 UTC 2017

* Sebastian Wiesinger <sebastian at karotte.org> [2017-04-25 13:53]:
> I can confirm that I have to restart the enforcer after it loses its
> MySQL connection once. Without the restart rollovers will not continue
> and new ones will not be initiated.

Forgot the log messages when it happens:

Apr 25 03:48:00 alita ods-enforcerd: DB prepare SQL SELECT zone.id,
zone.rev, zone.policyId, zone.name, zone.signconfNeedsWriting,
zone.signconfPath, zone.nextChange, zone.ttlEndDs, zone.ttlEndDk,
zone.ttlEndRs, zone.rollKskNow, zone.rollZskNow, zone.rollCskNow,
zone.inputAdapterType, zone.inputAdapterUri, zone.outputAdapterType,
zone.outputAdapterUri, zone.nextKskRoll, zone.nextZskRoll,
zone.nextCskRoll FROM zone WHERE zone.name = ?

Apr 25 03:48:00 alita ods-enforcerd: DB prepare Err 2006: MySQL server has gone away

Apr 25 03:48:00 alita ods-enforcerd: [enforce_task] Could not find zone 6v6.de in database

Btw. the MySQL server is running fine while this happens. So it is not
a problem with the MySQL server itself. Still enforcer should retry
when the server goes away.

Regards

Sebastian

--
GPG Key: 0x93A0B9CE (F4F6 B1A3 866B 26E9 450A  9D82 58A2 D94A 93A0 B9CE)
            -- Terry Pratchett, The Fifth Elephant