[Opendnssec-user] Date of next transition: now

Sebastian Wiesinger sebastian at karotte.org
Tue Apr 25 11:53:03 UTC 2017

* Sebastian Wiesinger <sebastian at karotte.org> [2017-04-24 16:18]:
> * Yuri Schaeffer <yuri at nlnetlabs.nl> [2017-04-24 14:15]:
> > The enforcer doesn't really freeze when there is no access to the
> > database. However it won't be able to do any meaningful work. All the
> > state of all the zones is in the database. Without a database connection
> > it should also not be able to print you key or zone lists.
>
> Hm okay, printing keys and zone lists worked though. Still I'm not
> sure why the transition date changed from "now" to a date in the
> future after restarting the daemons.

Hello,

I can confirm that I have to restart the enforcer after it loses its
MySQL connection once. Without the restart rollovers will not continue
and new ones will not be initiated.

Regards

Sebastian

--
GPG Key: 0x93A0B9CE (F4F6 B1A3 866B 26E9 450A  9D82 58A2 D94A 93A0 B9CE)
            -- Terry Pratchett, The Fifth Elephant