[Opendnssec-user] Diagnosing syntax error in zone file

Yuri Schaeffer yuri at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon Sep 12 08:30:54 UTC 2016

Hi Ted,

> Is there some difference between the syntax rules for BIND and
> opendnssec? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have not been able
> to find an answer in the documentation or via Google.

A TXT record can contain one or more character strings. Which applies to
your record at line 37. The problem ODS has with this record is that the
strings are not delimited by whitespace.

I'm unable to find just now if the record is valid or not. Need to read
up on that. In the mean time put a space between every pair of double
quotes and the signer should be able to parse it.

Regards,
Yuri