[Opendnssec-user] OpenDNSSEC 2.0.3 released

Yuri Schaeffer yuri at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon Nov 14 09:25:45 UTC 2016

> I already noticed that the output of "ods-enforcer backup list" has not
> yet been changed into something readable. Is that still in the planning?

Hey you are right! That commit didn't make it in the 2.0.3 release. It
is in the develop branch however. Here's the git hash if you'd like to
patch it: ff0a88f4a1cd95353552156546955ea888731439

It should have gone in but I've missed it, sorry. We are planning to do
a 2.1 release before the end of the year.

//Yuri