[Opendnssec-user] OpenDNSSEC 2.0.3 released

Fred.Zwarts F.Zwarts at KVI.nl
Mon Nov 14 07:59:58 UTC 2016

I have been on holidays, so I noticed this message only last week. I will
try the new version to check whether the problem with ZSK rollovers is
solved, when using more than one ZSK. This will take some time.
I already noticed that the output of "ods-enforcer backup list" has not yet
been changed into something readable. Is that still in the planning?

"Yuri Schaeffer"  schreef in bericht
news:365a8432-514f-62eb-5555-e4df8b1d3001 at nlnetlabs.nl...