[Opendnssec-user] termination of obs2 DelegationSignerSubmitCommand input stream missing?

Yuri Schaeffer yuri at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon Dec 19 21:59:41 UTC 2016

> I suspect it's waiting for termination.

At this point I haven't looked in to it yet but judging from your mail
I'd say the script simply isn't called yet. It takes some time for the
zone to be ready to introduce the DS records. Only when it is it will
call the script.

Try "ods-enforcer key list". If the state of the KSK isn't 'waiting for
ds-seen' the DS record is simply not submitted.

Regards,
Yuri