[Opendnssec-user] ECC algo signing in ods?

Yuri Schaeffer yuri at nlnetlabs.nl
Mon Dec 19 17:15:10 UTC 2016

Hi!

> I've built ods from latest git
>
>     ./ods-enforcer -V
>         opendnssec version 2.1.0-dev
>
> checking git log, I've missed any reference to inclusion of ECC algo signing support.
>
> What's the status of ECC support in current/latest ods?

Well, that version you compiled should have support! It is indeed staged
for the 2.1 release. It should be in the NEWS file in the repositories
root directory.

Note that you can not use SoftHSMv1 as it doesn't support anything other
than RSA. SoftHSMv2 does work. Let me know how it works out, you are the
first user!

Regards,
Yuri