[Opendnssec-user] dendency wrong in ubuntu packages

Bas van den Dikkenberg bas at Dikkenberg.net
Fri Dec 9 21:59:03 UTC 2016

I will try :-P

I am dyslectic so i hope i can make you understand:

Because we use the MySQL database we installed the packages : Opendnssec-enforcer-MySQL
Correct ?

The issue now Is that Opendnssec failed to start because MySQL is not up.
So when you install the Opendnssec-enforcer-MySQL there should be made an dependency of some kind to MySQL so it waits for MySQL to started.

Bas

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: Opendnssec-user [mailto:opendnssec-user-bounces at lists.opendnssec.org] Namens Ondrej Surý
Verzonden: vrijdag 9 december 2016 10:52
Aan: opendnssec-user at lists.opendnssec.org
Onderwerp: Re: [Opendnssec-user] dendency wrong in ubuntu packages

Hi Bas,

could you please be more precise about what is wrong? Perhaps exact listing of what is wrong, how do you think it should be fixed and how to reproduce the issue would be helpful.

Cheers,
--
Ondřej Surý <ondrej at sury.org>
Knot DNS (https://www.knot-dns.cz/) – a high-performance DNS server Knot Resolver (https://www.knot-resolver.cz/) – secure, privacy-aware, fast DNS(SEC) resolver Vše pro chleba (https://vseprochleba.cz) – Mouky ze mlýna a potřeby pro pečení chleba všeho druhu