[Opendnssec-user] Information about SoftHSM v2 - signing operation

Elizabeta elizabeta.fourneret at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 13:21:09 UTC 2015

Hi Roland,

I have a set of CPPUNIT tests for PKCS#11 that I'm using to discover SoftHSM, based on the SoftHSM v2 test configuration.
For key generation, I'm using the generateKey function (see SignVerifyTests.cpp in the SoftHSM v2 test folder).

However, the outcome of my tests, even if the CKA_PRIVATE attribute is CK_TRUE, is that I'm managing to sign without authentication.

Cheers,
Elizabeta