[Opendnssec-user] SoftHSM v2 status?

Jaap Akkerhuis jaap at NLnetLabs.nl
Wed Jun 18 09:39:42 UTC 2014

    I quickly went through tickets on
    https://issues.opendnssec.org/browse/SOFTHSM
    but I'm not sure if I got the overall picture right.

    If I say that performance is not very interesting for me, how
    reliable is i t? When it crashes, how likely is database
    corruption? (I don't expect exact number, just general feels -
    it don't happen or it destroys data daily.)

    Is there anything particular I can help you with?

I amd nearly ready doing a FreeBSD port for the curremt alpha Releas. If
there is enough demand I can finish it and make available for people to
play with it.

	jaap