[Opendnssec-user] DelegationSignerSubmitCommand not working

Bas van den Dikkenberg bas at Dikkenberg.net
Wed Feb 12 13:14:23 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I am running opendnssec version 1.4.3

I want to script automatic KSK rollover therefor I added this to the /etc/opendnssec/conf.xml :

<DelegationSignerSubmitCommand>/usr/local/hobbynet/bin/getinput --cka_id</DelegationSignerSubmitCommand>

When a KSK rollover is done I see this in my logging:

Feb 12 13:52:53 scripting ods-enforcerd: Using command: /usr/local/hobbynet/bin/getinput to submit DS records

But the command is no execute, the getinput script is a small scripts that only thing it does it log's that command was executed and with witch variables.

But according to the logging it wasn't executed .

I logged in as the user opendnssec and executed getinput command by hand, and it works, it logs everything works.
So the execute rights are oke, it can write to log file and auth log

So what am I doing wrong here ?

With kind regards,

Bas van den Dikkenberg