[Opendnssec-user] Making of 2.0.0a3: 2 workarounds; make checks throws some errors

Harald A. Irmer Harald.Irmer at KIT.edu
Thu Sep 12 13:05:53 UTC 2013

Thank you Yuri,

did what you told me - but the correct link is thus:

The latest version (aka “Trunk”)

     http://svn.opendnssec.org/trunk/

The following commands can be used to download and configure the current
development source code.

svn co http://svn.opendnssec.org/trunk/softHSM SoftHSM
cd SoftHSM
sh autogen.sh
./configure

svn co http://svn.opendnssec.org/trunk/OpenDNSSEC OpenDNSSEC
cd OpenDNSSEC
sh autogen.sh
./configure

Regards,

Harald

--

Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
ATIS - IT Infrastruture and Services, Faculty of Computer Science

Harald A. Irmer
IT Manager / Computer Networks Group

Am Fasanengarten 5
Building 50.34
76131 Karlsruhe, Germany

Phone: +49 721 608-46963
Fax: +49 721 608-46699
Email: harald.irmer at kit.edu
http://www.kit.edu/

KIT University of the State of Baden-Wuerttemberg and