[Opendnssec-user]Failed When Adding Zone in 1.4.0

shuoleo@126 shuoleo at 126.com
Fri Jun 21 07:46:06 UTC 2013

Hi All,

I am trying to add more TLDs to opendnssec but failed when adding zones.

[gtld at wtcenter bin]$ ./ods-ksmutil zone add -z dstest3
zonelist filename set to /home/gtld/software/opendnssec-1.4.0/etc/opendnssec/zonelist.xml.
Cannot open destination file, will not make backup.

and

[gtld at wtcenter bin]$ ./ods-ksmutil zone add -z dstest3 -jDNS -i /home/gtld/software/opendnssec-1.4.0/etc/opendnssec/addns.xml -qDNS -o /home/gtld/software/opendnssec-1.4.0/etc/opendnssec/addns.xml
zonelist filename set to /home/gtld/software/opendnssec-1.4.0/etc/opendnssec/zonelist.xml.
Cannot open destination file, will not make backup.

But when I tried the second one, it told me that "Failed to Import zone dstest3; it already exists", but when executing ods-ksmutil update all, the dstest3 zone is removed  from database.
Is there something wrong ?

Regards,
Stuart