[Opendnssec-user] PublishSafety default value

WBrown at e1b.org WBrown at e1b.org
Wed Jan 9 14:31:04 UTC 2013

Miek wrote on 01/09/2013 08:18:53 AM:

> [ Quoting Antti Ristimäki at 15:16 on January  9 in "Re:
> [Opendnssec-user] PublishSafety"... ]
> > Well, actually my point was to ask whether it would be wise to
increase
> > the default value in KASP config because I guess that majority run ODS
> > with the default values, anyway...
>
> I'm not an ods dev. but +1 for having the out-of-box value increased.

Would it make more sense to query DNS to verify that it really and truly
has been published rather than assuming it has based on some timer?

Confidentiality Notice:
This electronic message and any attachments may contain confidential or
privileged information, and is intended only for the individual or entity
identified above as the addressee. If you are not the addressee (or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the addressee), or if this
message has been addressed to you in error, you are hereby notified that
you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of this message or any
attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or
telephone and delete this message from your system.