[Opendnssec-user] PublishSafety default value

Miek Gieben miek.gieben at sidn.nl
Wed Jan 9 13:18:53 UTC 2013

[ Quoting Antti Ristimäki at 15:16 on January  9 in "Re: [Opendnssec-user] PublishSafety"... ]
> > Make it quite a bit longer, who cares, it's only one record. So a couple of
> > days are maybe a week is much better IMO.
>
> Well, actually my point was to ask whether it would be wise to increase
> the default value in KASP config because I guess that majority run ODS
> with the default values, anyway...

I'm not an ods dev. but +1 for having the out-of-box value increased.

    Miek Gieben

SIDN, Meander 501, PO Box 5022, 6802 EA Arnhem, The Netherlands
miek.gieben at sidn.nl                         http://www.sidn.nl/